Tuesday, March 25, 2014

hobby





                                                           Hobby



    when i have free time i have a hobby i always do when im bored. My hobby is called sleeping. When im not at work school or out . I sleep i lay in bed and just sleep. let nothing bother me wake me up or anything. I close my room door and wont let anyone come in. I can sleep for hours. The reason why i love sleeping so much is because i just do. Its the best way to rest after a long day. Best way to relieve stress. The best way to spend a monday after soon napping. I only sleep when i have no plans like going out playing soccer or anything like that. Im 17 and all 17 year olds love to sleep whenever they get the chance. My hobby isn't very interesting as most peoples are but that is my hobby. Thats what i like to do when i have nothing to do and have free time. I like to sleep and not get bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment